All articles published in the Journal of Computational and Cognitive Engineering (JCCE) are deposited into PKP Preservation Network.
Peer Review Process
1. Editors first review the submitted manuscript, called initial review by the editors. It will be evaluated whether the submitted manuscript is suitable for the Journal of Computational and Cognitive Engineering (JCCE) based on aims and scope, similarity score by using Crosscheck-iThenticate, methodological flaw, readability of the articles, and adhering to the submitted paper template.
2. Furthermore, the manuscript will be sent to at least 2 anonymous reviewers (Double-Blind Peer-Review).
3. The anonymous reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. Afterward, the editorial team meeting suggested the final decision to the revised manuscript by authors.
4. Finally, the Editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author.
5. The accepted manuscript then continued to the copyediting and layout editing process to prepare the camera-ready paper.