Your contribution may be prepared in Microsoft Word in American English. Manuscripts should be double-spaced with 2.5cm margins on all sides. Use 12pt Times Roman font. All papers submitted should clearly identify the materials and methods. Please provide:
- All author information should be removed
- A total word count for the manuscript
- A total table and figure count for the manuscript
No word limit on articles
Titles should clearly reflect the content and principle of the manuscript. It should be capitalized (i.e. nouns, verbs, and all other words except articles, prepositions, and conjunctions should be set with an initial capital), centered, and bold. Maximum in 20 words.
All authors should be listed in the system. The corresponding author must be identified by *.
The abstract should briefly state the purpose, the main results, and major conclusions, as well as a reflection of the aims within 250 characters.
Please indicate 3-8 keywords used for indexing and specify the article's relevance to the journal. Avoid using abbreviations unless they are necessary.
Keywords are crucial for the exposure of the article, please choose the exact keywords
Please state the aim of the work and provide a piece of adequate background information. Make sure you understand the problem and briefly mention the conclusion.
Materials, Equipment, and Methods
Describe the materials, equipment, conditions, and other information used in the study with sufficient details to allow others to replicate the results. New methods or materials should be described in detail. Any software used in the research should be indicated.
Results & Discussions
Present a precise summary of the findings in a clear way and highlight the essential results. The authors should discuss the result in the broadest context.
An overview of the various studies mentioned in the paper, recommendations, or plans for future studies can be included in this section as well.
Additional information, such as tables and figures or mathematical calculations/formulas should be clearly referred and marked in the main text as appendixes。
Figures and tables
1. Figures should be provided in tiff/jpeg/pdf
2. Table columns should have an explanatory heading. Authors should use the Table option of Microsoft Word to create tables.
3. All figures and tables should be inserted into the main text close to their first citation and must be numbered.(e.g: Figure 1, table 1)
4. Multimedia is not available now.
In this section, you can acknowledge any support given by others.
Please add a list of literature cited in the manuscripts in APA format. The reference should be No less than 20, Please mark 'in press' for accepted but unpublished papers.
Biographical notes*approximately 70 words per author, maximum 100.
Copyright & CC BY license
- Copyright reserved by the author
- After the acceptance of the paper, please make sure that you have signed the CC-BY agreement. This will be sent to you for completion shortly after the acceptance.
- You are kindly requested to ensure that copyright release has been obtained for reprinted material from other sources that are used in your paper.
If there are any major/minor errors or inaccuracies, please contact the publisher/editor ASAP to revise or withdraw the article.
Manuscripts and other files should be uploaded to the Bon View Publishing submission platform.