We are excited to announce that Artificial Intelligence and Applications (AIA) published Volume 1 Issue 3 on July 21, 2023.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format, created using the appropriate document template of the Artificial Intelligence and Applications.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I have read and understand the copyright and license agreement.
- I have read Conflicts of Interest Policy and agree to declare any and all conflicts involving myself or my co-authors in the "Comments for the Editor" field. If there are no conflicts, I will declare that there are no conflicts in the "Comments for the Editor" field.
- Author biography (optional) is encouraged to be added to the submission.
Artificial Intelligence and Applications applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license to published articles. Under this license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content, but they allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited. Appropriate attribution can be provided by simply citing the original article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the Artificial Intelligence and Applications and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Using Personal Information
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript.
(This version was updated on 20th August 2023, the rules of Manuscript Presentation for the Abstract and Keywords do not apply to the article published before this date.)