Copyright & License
1. Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
2. All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
3. All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
4. CETR will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
5. CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.