Research on the Coordinated Development of Aviation Tourism and Air Transport
Keywords:aviation tourism, air transport, collabrative development
At present, the social and economic development has entered a new stage, people's living standard has been continuously improved, and their demand for the spiritual world has been continuously improved. Therefore, it has promoted the development of tourism, and aviation tourism has been widely concerned. Tourism is characterized by rapidity, safety and environmental protection, so it promotes the cooperative development between tourism companies and airlines, and improves the utilization efficiency of resources. This paper mainly analyzes and studies the implementation strategy of coordinated development of air tourism and air transport.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Yongguang Jin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.