Research on the Path of Steadily Promoting RMB Internationalization in the Post-epidemic Era
Keywords:RMB internationalization, epidemic, Chinese economy
According to the latest data from the Association of Global Banking, Finance and Telecommunications, RMB surpassed Japan in the ranking of global payment currencies in December 2021 and rose to the fourth place, which became the first time since 2015 that RMB ranked among the top four active currencies in the world. However, due to the influence of the COVID-19 epidemic, the international economic system has undergone a reversal of anti-globalization, and the RMB has naturally been impacted in this process. Nevertheless, the rise of domestic platform economy and digital currency has created new kinetic energy for China's economy and provided a new development engine for the internationalization of RMB.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Xiang Fang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.