Probing into the Influence of World Economic Integration on Chinese Economy
Keywords:world economic integration, China's economy, development of influence
Since the reform and opening up, China's rapid economic development, more frequent trade activities with countries, the world's economic ties between the countries more closely than ever. Therefore, the Chinese government should pay close attention to the various challenges brought about by China's economic development in the context of global integration, respond positively to its impact and turn the challenges into opportunities. This paper analyzes the influence of the World Economic Integration on China then puts forward some suggestions and countermeasures.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Zeyuan Wang*, Haonan Mao
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.