Exploring the Strategic Orientation of Corporate Culture in Enterprise Management
Keywords:corporate culture, corporate management, strategic positioning
This paper discusses the strategic orientation of corporate culture in enterprise management, understands corporate culture, clarifies its strategic orientation, and discusses and describes the specific measures to play its strategic role. Hope to provide reference for the development of related work to ensure the stability and health of enterprise development.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Zheng Wang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.