Research on Music Theory in Music Textbooks of PMP
Keywords:music textbooks of PMP, music theory knowledge
Music textbooks of PMP is a set of mature teaching materials widely used in music course of elementary education in China. The study of the music theory knowledge in this set of textbooks can not only help the music teachers in primary and secondary schools to more deeply understand the compiling spirit of the textbooks, but also have a great significance to the cultivation of music education talents in normal universities. Through combing the music theory knowledge involved, this paper makes a brief summary of the characteristics of PMP textbooks.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Yan Li
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.