Correlation Analysis of Corporate Culture, Performance Management and Employee Development
Keywords:corporate culture, performance management, employee development, relevance analysis
In the process of development, the most important thing is to train talents and improve the comprehensive quality of employees. As the main content of talent training, corporate culture and performance management can be said to provide theoretical support for performance management.A good corporate culture environment can not only restrain the behavior of staff, but also improve the quality of performance management and promote the benign occurrence of enterprises in society. Based on this, this paper analyzes the correlation between corporate culture, performance management and employee development, and perfects the content and system of performance culture.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Xinliang Han, Liyang Zhao, Qinyuan Li, Chang Ye
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.