The Value of Emotion in Ancient Chinese Literature and Art
Keywords:literature and art, affection, ancient China, artistic value
With the continuous implementation of the strategic goal of building a big socialist cultural country, the country and the people have begun to attach importance to the artistic value of ancient Chinese literature. However, both ancient languages and poems and songs are mainly about emotions. Therefore, when studying, we should analyze the value of emotion in ancient Chinese literature and art. Taking the value of emotion in ancient Chinese literature and art as an example, this paper analyzes the artistic value of emotion from the related exposition and specific value of emotion, so as to improve the people's awareness of emotion and help them better understand the meaning of ancient Chinese literature and discover its artistic charm.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Haoming Wang
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Authors keep the copyright of their manuscripts under a Creative Commons license: CC BY -4.0
- All articles are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- All Open Access articles published by BVP are under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0).
- BVP will insert the following words at the left bottom of each article's first page: copyright@authors, This is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
- CETRprovides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public and supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.